Sunday, May 31, 2009

YA' JINGLIN' BABY! >>> BUTCH DIVA HOLIDAY SHINDIG

A few days before Christmas I rounded up my dearest friends, closest peers, recent network, and a few others for ambiance, to come help me celebrate the holidays chic house party style. Bring a bottle > Food and Desserts will be served, was the heads up. "Welcome to my home!" never felt so good to repeat. I got to test my dometic hosting skills to a larger crowd and it was delightful I must say. Considering I was pretty toasty by once I decided time was due for a toast, so I just wanted to confirm my gratitude and thsnks - a lil more sober would have gone something like this - "Thank you all for coming! It is a pleasure having you here in my home in sharing the holiday season with me. Thank you for all of your continuous feedback and support! Even throughout the snow, you still managed to come and show your love. It does my heart well to see you all here tonight. I love you all and I wish you a happy holiday, and blessings in the New Year!" CHHEEEEEERS!!...(pass that)













































No comments:

Post a Comment