Sunday, May 31, 2009

BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL >>> GOT ME FEELING LOOSE.

Forgive me for not remembering too many details of the evening, but thats what happens when you keep my cocktails coming one after the other! I do remember there was more than enough love to go around and I remember being very humbled by it all! Special thanks to Al of The Minority Report for sharing his big night with me. Extra thanks to bff Krystle for picking up the birthday cake - it wouldn't be a birthday with no cake and candles! Special thanks to Mujaj for sticking it out and dancing with me till we couldn't stand anymore! And just a big ol' group hug goes out to everyone else who made it out to show your appreciation for my mother giving birth to me - Love you all!!! Now here is the footage for the heads that weren't in the building...you missed out!!












































No comments:

Post a Comment