Sunday, May 31, 2009

WEEKEND INSPIRATIONS >>> I WANNA DEDICATE THIS SONG...

...to my bff Krystle. We were in my studio listening to some tunes online, taking turns finding the songs we were in the mood to hear and she's like 'can I please find my favorite song'... I'm thinking I should have a clue as to what her fav song is since we're best friends...I knew it would be on the verge of crunk- but when she found this track, she jumped up and spit every single verse WORD for WORD into her fist like it was the mic...I sat there in my chair with my jaw dropped like WHOOA!!! Like HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU JUST SPIT THAT!!! All she needed was dreads with platinum tips, some bling in her mouth, and some hoes in the back to complete the experience! Anyhow, I told her I would blog it in memory of that moment! This is for you girl...

im in love with a stripper by t-pain ft twista-pimp C- paul wall- MJG- r.kelly- too short :Remix - t-pain ft twista-pimp C- paul wall- MJG- r.kelly- too short

No comments:

Post a Comment