Wednesday, March 3, 2010

THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS...









Custom Design has been the nature of the business for about 8 yrs now, but lately the primary focus has been collection Collection COLLECTION!!!... making more than one!... lookbooks! ...fabric & trim sorourcing a season ahead... ahhhh- its a grueling process, but one that I've grown to love. Butch Diva's been like a sceince project and now the project is blowing up right before my eyes! And not in a "Your getting an F cuz your wack science project just stunk up the classroom" kinda way, but more like I can't even remember the last day I didn't work but I feel the breeze of all the benefits to be reaped comin my way - kinda way. Over the years I've tried to be attentive to saturating trends (the clones) vs. what the client actually wants (the unique), and now I'm going full force ahead with a collection that can't be denied!!! Bout to straight slap the taste out yo' mouf. Can't give you all DAT visual tho! :P Not with the copy cats lurkin the scene, but these are just shots of some stuff that caught my eye while I was gettin the other "good shit". Ha.

Love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment