Monday, February 1, 2010

LAST NIGHT A DJ SAVED MY LIFE.

Funny story. Reid van Renesse came thru this bday weekend with a special introduction to Lady Miss Kier, which brought about so many fresh inspirations. I had no idea who she was as she browsed my clearance rack and noticed fabrics she had worked with in the past. She hang for awhile and put me on to some real dope music, fashion, muses, and ideas on how to market Butch Diva...
Fast Forward the next day I Google her out of curiosity and come to find out she was a huge influence in the late 80's / early 90's and since has been performing and dj'ing around the world! I've been on a hunt lately for new visual, new scenes, new people, and new ideas and its safe to say Miss Kier came my way at a perfect time! Here's some footage for your viewing pleasure...



Stay tuned...workin on a special treat for her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment