Sunday, May 9, 2010

JUICY JUMPSUIT JUMPOFFS.



































A hell'uva lotta pics..YESS I know! But I often even shock myself when I set goals and do nothing else till I achieve them, cuz on this night.. I had a goal to get twwwiiisssssssted, sweaty, down low + durrty, and to not give a flying fuck. And I accomplished just that! :) I had an all night appt with a good time and ain't nothin was gettin in the way of it!

Out + about in my fav new silhouette > the one legg-ed jumper...think im gonna call this one "The DanceHall Jumpsuit".
Your welcome.

This would be a 1year anniversary for CC and I. She contacted me last year to make her birthday jumpsuit for her annual "Jumpsuit Jumpoff" and we've been spandex sisters ever since! :) I love me some CCCCCCCC! :) This is actually a pic of her in last years piece! "The Scrilla Racer Onsie"
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment