Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'M GONNA MAKE A CHANGE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE...IT'S GONNA FEEL REAL GOOD, GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE, GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT!



OMGGGGG. So in the mist of my chaotic agenda, I have yet to express my feeling's on Michael Jackson's death, but lets just say when I was a little girl, I would watch this taped performance of "Man in the Mirror" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.....and it would bring tears and a gulp EVERY SINGLE TIME! My mother can vouch for this!! She used to look at me like I was crazy, falling all over the tv screen and shit. HA! She thought something was wrong with me! Like - how can this child go crazy every time she sees and hears this song. But I did. And even when I hear it today, it brings tears to my eyes!

We have all been affected and inspired by Michael at some point in our lives. And that's inevitably what makes him an icon...

"if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, and then make a change..."


let him R.I.P.
Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment